At CLS, we strive to provide our Customers the best service and our Team Members the support they need to Deliver Your Image. In order to accomplish these very important goals, CLS is now looking for a Regional Service Director. We are seeking a leader that can help expand our offerings and train others to help our customers out with additional services. This leader needs to be strategic, big-picture thinker and motivated to grow CLS!
The focus of this position is supporting people, motivating and inspiring them to achieve results. Engaging, empathetic communication style based on natural warmth and enthusiasm is the key to achieving the goals of this job. The work involves driving toward results while the job requires strong self-initiative and self-direction. A self-confident, extroverted style that can enliven, engage and positively impact individuals and groups is essential. In general, the core of this position requires a driven, motivated team builder and organization developer.
Department: Customer Service
Supervisor: Vice President of Customer Service
Job Summary:Responsible for assigned branches meeting Company goals
Working Conditions: Office environment that will vary depending upon customer location, overnight travel is required.
Equipment Used: Computer, cell phone, tablet, calculator, and copy machine
Essential Tasks – Customer Service:
1. Make sure customers receive their deliveries on time.
2. Control inventory of all products at the CLS locations as well as all customers.
3. Be the leader in the satisfaction of customers for their continued confidence in CLS leading to excellent customer retention.
4. Ensure Service Management is completing necessary training, disciplining, supervising, and evaluating all Route Sales Professionals.
5. Manage Account Receivable and Collections.
6. Direct, offer advice, and guide Service Team Members in resolving unusual and difficult situations.
7. Coordinate rerouting activities to insure streamline and delivery cost are minimized.
8. Ensure Service Team is being evaluated for customer service and overall performance.
9. Inform Executive Management of trends in the marketplace.
10. Coordinate strategies to exceed company goals and objectives.
11. Adhere and meet to all company policies.
12. Develop a Relationship and Proactive Service Culture
13. Responsible for Service and Rental agreement renewals of the entire territory.
Essential Tasks – Revenue Growth:
1. Motivate all Service Management and Route Sales Professionals toward revenue growth to meet Company’s goals.
2. Develop and implement campaigns & promotions to increase product penetration and revenue growth.
3. Develop yearly promotional Calendar work with vendors to support the promotions.
4. Train Proactive Customer Service to all Team Members in the territory.
5. Coordinate with other departments for product and support needed for promotions.
6. Communicate the launch of promotions with Sales and Service Team Members in the territory.
7. Monitor, publish and audit results and payouts of promotions.
Essential Tasks - Professionalism:
1. Demonstrate a positive and professional image.
2. Cooperate and communicate with co-workers, supervisors, and subordinates.
3. Visit each branch and run training meetings for Route Sales Professionals and District Service Managers.
4. Back up any vacations and absences of the District Service Managers.
5. Minimum 50-60 hours per week.
Essential Tasks – Safety:
1. Adhere to all company policies in promoting and controlling a safe workplace.
2. Utilize and maintain the training of Route Sales Professional to work safely.
3. Train Service Management and Route Sales Professionals in Defensive Driving.
4. Monitor that proper footwear is in use to match conditions.
5.Train three points of contact when entering or exiting company vehicles.
· Linen industry experience and 5-10 years of progressively responsible customer service experience.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Strong communication and decision-making skills.
· Strong organizational skill.
· Ability to motivate with a professional demeanor.
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Positive and outgoing attitude.
· Must be able to clearly think under pressure situations.
· Ability to make decisions quickly and clearly.
· Ability to obtain DOT Medical Card.
· If needed for Route or Special Deliveries:
. Driving on and off for up to 12 hours per day.
. Ability to push/pull industrial laundry carts.
. Ability to lift 75-80 lbs. occasionally.
. Ability to lift 15-30 lbs. repetitively.
Additional Salary Information: Competitive salary plus bonuses
Internal Number: 1
About Continental Linen Services (CLS)
CLS is a family owned business striving to help deliver your image in the best possible way. We offer our customers comprehensive image solutions with our uniform, linen, corporate apparel, promotional items and facility services. CLS was founded in Kalamazoo, Michigan in 1899. The company began 118 years ago providing linen services locally and have striven to be the best provider of services to our customers.
Not too long after introducing a linen service to the community in Kalamazoo, CLS knew we could help serve our customers even more by increasing our offering to include uniforms, mats, mops, facility products and custom apparel all while opening locations across the state of Michigan to serve even more customers.
We offer both rental and purchase options for all of our products as well as a range of laundry services for our linens and uniforms.
Our goal is and always has been to provide the highest level of customer service with integrity.